Major UI update to provide a true single page app experience.
Brand new experience for integrations configuration.
New ingestion and analysis from AWS:
Find aws_account that HAS aws_transfer that HAS Host that HAS User that RELATES TO * return tree
- AWS Transfer for SFTP servers and users. Try this query:
Carbon Black PSC and Defense Sensor integration released - ingests sensor agents, policies, and relationships indicating which sensor is assigned which policy. Also maps the sensors to end-user devices and the device owner. See docs for more details.
Try these queries:Find cbdefense_sensor that PROTECTS Device Find Person that OWNS Device that PROTECTS cbdefense_sensor
OneLogin integration released - ingests users, user groups, applications and their relationships. Similar to the Okta integration, this allows you to easily query and visualize who has access to what within your identity and access configuration and the connections to the rest of your digital infrastructure. See docs for more details.
Improved entity relationships for Veracode integrations. Findings are mapped to vulnerablities and weaknesses when applicable.
Lots of documentation updates on https://docs.jupiterone.io, including:
- Updated docs for each integration
- JupiterOne query tutorial
Improvements and bug fixes with AWS integration:
- Lambda functions and Redshift clusters are now properly connected to their corresponding VPCs
- Fixed an issue where duplicate Bucket ACL grants are processed
- Added mapping to external/public AMIs not owned by the AWS account instance
- Fixed a couple of Type Errors associated with property ingestion
Fixed an authentication parameter issue with Google integration.
Fixed an issue where deleted entities still appear in the Asset Inventory.