Added Account Management view where admin users can change the account display name and view the number of entities/billable entities/relationships in the account.
Customers can now start trials for specific apps on their own.
Users can now map/unmap a question to a compliance requirement directly from the requirement view without opening the question editor to edit the mapping.
defaultRevisionflag to the policies PDF download.
- Added support to capture S3 object-level logging and Lambda function logging enabled via CloudTrail
This requires the
cloudtrail:GetEventSelectorspermission to be added to the IAM policy attached to the JupiterOne integration IAM role, if you are not using the AWS managed
aws_cloudtrail - LOGS -> aws_s3_bucketrelationships
aws_cloudtrail - LOGS -> aws_cloudwatch_log_grouprelationships
aws_s3_bucket_object_logging - SENDS -> aws_s3relationships
aws_lambda_function_logging - SENDS -> aws_lambdarelationships
aws_s3_bucket_object_logging - SENDS -> aws_s3_bucketrelationships
aws_lambda_function_logging - SENDS -> aws_lambda_functionrelationships
- Added additional queries to managed question "Is CloudTrail logging enabled?" using those new relationships
- Added support to configure an Azure integration instance without a subscription ID to skip resource ingestion. This is useful when you only want to ingest Azure AD configuration.
ingestResourceManagerflag so that Resource Manager steps can be disabled
Google G Suite
managerEmailon ingested users to allow mapping a
Personto their manager
Note that we plan to use mapping to create normalized
smartphoneentities instead of
duo_phoneentities since the "phone" devices are not exactly "Duo phones".
duo_group_has_userrelationship was not working correctly
Steps are enabled or disabled based on role of configured Fastly user account
- The User role fails Fetch Users, Fetch API Tokens, and Fetch Services steps
- The Engineer role allows everything except for the Fetch API Tokens step
- The Superuser role allows ingesting data from all of the steps
- Project keys are validated at the beginning of execution and feedback provided to users
- Initial beta release
- See docs for more details
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Significant performance improvement to the
security-policy-builderCLI tool. It will also delete orphaned policies/procedures that were not part of the latest publish. To upgrade to the latest version, run:
npm upgrade -g @jupiterone/security-policy-builder@latest
Resolved an issue where deleting an api key would throw an error in the UI
Fixed an issue where deleted entities were showing up in all queries and were also not formatted correctly
Markdown can now render markdown inside of admonitions in the policies app
Fixed an issue causing insights to load with the wrong url
Fixed an issue where insights board would be loaded without a layout
Added failed request retry logic so all parts of the app should hopefully be a bit more resilient now
Fixed an issue where incorrectly formatted queries would not give a helpful error message
Fixed an issue where compliance standards would show duplicates in the UI