Added support to genarate a shareable URL for an Insights dashboard.
This is similar to sharing a Google Doc file via a link. This is useful for sharing with other users in the organization who do not have a JupiterOne user account, or sharing with an external user such as an auditor.
Anyone with acccess to the link can view the dashboard. Please share with care. Shareable link does not expire, but you can revoke the link / stop sharing at any time.
Added the ability to cancel a running query. Also, the query result actions such as sharing are enabled while the query is still running.
Added currency label and decimal limit to number chart and pie chart widgets in the Insights dashboard app.
Updates to the platform API:
- Added ability to fetch synchronization logs for bulk upload via API
- Added bulk delete API
ONE_WEEKpolling interval as an available option to all integrations.
Improved queries for "Is public access enabled for any S3 Bucket?" to reduce false positives by taking into acocunt public access block settings in addition to bucket ACL and bucket policy
Added CloudHSM support: ingesting Cloud HSM
Backupentities (each also classed as
DeleteBucketEncryptionCloudTrail event handler
Added lifecycle properties to entities currently monitored by CloudTrail:
Learn more about enabling CloudTrail Event Streaming if you'd like to see entities in JupiterOne updating as changes occur in your AWS infrastructure.
ANY_SCOPE|has|azure_advisor_recommendationrelationships. These can target any scoped entity within Azure.
- Expose boolean
google_storage_bucketthat determines whether a storage bucket is public
- Added CIS Benchmarks for Google Cloud managed questions:
- Ensure that corporate login credentials are used
- Ensure that there are only GCP-managed service account keys for each service account
- Ensure that Service Account has no Admin privileges
- Ensure that IAM users are not assigned the Service Account User or Service Account Token Creator roles at project level
- Ensure user-managed/external keys for service accounts are rotated every 90 days or less
- Ensure encryption keys are rotated within a period of 365 days
- Ensure that the default network does not exist in a project
- Ensure that SSH access is restricted from the internet
- Ensure that RDP access is restricted from the Internet
- Ensure that Google Cloud Compute instances are not configured to use the default service account
- Ensure that Cloud Storage bucket is not anonymously or publicly accessible
- Ensure that Cloud Storage buckets have uniform bucket-level access enabled
google_token - ALLOWS -> Vendorrelationships
- Integration ported to latest SDK, executing across multiple steps, significant improvements on performance and scalability
- Updated entity/relationship ingestion to better match the latest JupiterOne Data Model for Vulnerability Management
- Improved API client to handle rate limit response headers
Accountentity and relate to
Serviceentities for VMDR and Web Application Scanner, with portal/service version information in raw data
Service - SCANS -> Hostrelationships and
Service - IDENTIFIED -> Findingrelationships
nslookup-shodanproject that contains an automation script to enrich the domain records mapping in a JupiterOne account. This enrichment connects DNS records to target hosts, ultimately allowing users to easily identify records pointing to targets that are outside of their integrated assets (i.e. vendor hosted) and any truely "orphaned" records.
See details in the GitHub repo: https://github.com/JupiterOne/nslookup-shodan
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
Fixed UI issue with status indicators not lining up with compliance titles.
Resolved an issue with cache token expiration that might require the user to refresh the page while still logged in to the app.
Fixed 502 errors that were happening on Lambda cold start due to gremlin package bug.
Improved scalabiility of the synchronization process.