Updated Table widget in Insights app to match the styling of query results table from Landing.
Added new Graph widget in Insights app.
Added the ability to add a query result (either table or graph view) to an Insights dashboard directly from the Landing page.
Added a visual indicator --
publicchip -- to Insights dashboards that have been shared via a link.
New compliance review workflow feature is released in beta! This feature works as such:
- It allows an admin to go into the Compliance and assign certain J1 users as “owners” over a compliance requirement.
- They can then select a frequency at which owners are required to review the evidence and compliance status for the assigned requirements.
- Assigned owners will get notified by email when reviews are due.
Contact us if you would like to participate in the beta program.
- Added support for per record action in alert rules (beta).
Contact us if you would like to participate in the beta.
- Added support to tag an S3 bucket as an alert rule action. This must be configured via the Advanced Rule Editor.
- Fixed error creating device
Userentity & relationship when the device does not have an associated user
- Fixed error creating duplicate device
loggingEnabledproperty on database entities
- Improved error handling and reporting
With Azure policy assignments ingested, Azure CIS Benchmarks 2.3 - 2.15 will soon be added as managed queries and mapped in the Compliance app.
- Improved handling of some Detectify API errors
- Split work of fetching scans and reports to improve error handling
- Google user
locationproperties are now transferred to the
- Okta user
divisionproperties are now transferred to the
- Agent to
Deviceentity relationship mapping now supports matching by
computerName -> hostname,
displayName -> displayName
- Updated rate limit settings to better handle larger accounts
- Updated docs to include note about private Slack channel message delivery
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Performance improvements of integration jobs
- Fixed an issue where adding a period in a string field for a property would cause unexpected behavior
- Fixed an issue where creating a tag in the UI would create two tags
- Fixed issues related to currency formatting in Insights widgets
- Fixed an issue where Jira Collector was not allowing users to input data
- Fixed an issue where Vulnerabilities marked as an Exception were not showing up in the “Show Exceptions” view
- Fixed an issue where clicking a Vulnerability redirected the user to the Alerts page