Refactored Policies app has been rolled out to all accounts, with a major release of the
policy-builderCLI to version
4.0.0-- the CLI has been updated to leverage the new and optimized APIs, which avoids hitting the
409rate limit errors when publishing policies to JupiterOne and makes it at least 2x faster.
In Compliance app, CIS AWS/Azure/GCP benchmarks are now organized in a separate section in the compliance standards panel for easier navigation.
Compliance review feature is now generally available for all accounts.
Multiple improvements to the visual query builder, including:
- Relationships default to the applicable verbs upon creation
- Added warning when more than two
RELATES TOgeneric relationships are used in the query (for query performance optimization)
- Only allowing full text search node to be at the beginning of the query
- Added alias as a chip on node groups in the visual canvas
- Corrected position of relationship labels
- Removed arrows from relationships (relationship queries are bi-directional)
- Added step-by-step instructions to the general panel to clarify how to get started with the VQB
- Added continuous uploads of entities/relationships during integration execution to reduce overall job execution time
- Improved performance of accessing entities/relationships from local job state
- Added support for omitting specific graph objects from file storage when they won't be needed in later steps
- Reduced disk usage/data transfer by stripping whitespace from graph objects (except in local development)
- Change type of Elasicache snapshot entities from
- Adopted latest SDK to obtain performance improvements that reduce total execution time by continuously uploading entities/relationships to JupiterOne as they're collected from Google APIs
yarn start:qualysto provide a mock implementation of Qualys APIs used by the integration to support load testing
- Adopted latest SDK to obtain performance improvements that reduce total execution time by continuously uploading entities/relationships to JupiterOne as they're collected from Qualys APIs, thereby allowing for collecting millions of host detections in substantially less time
Initial release of Rapid7 integration (beta)! 🎉
Check out the docs for details on what's currently supported.
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
Fixed an issue where the total count number in an Insights pie chart were too wide on load.
Fixed an issue in policies rendering where slashes were showing up as their character code.
Multiple other bug fixes for issues related to undefined values.