New Features and Improvements
Added a Markdown widget to the Insights app that allows static HTML content to be added to any Insights board.
Updated the Owners & Maintainers tab in the Vulnerabilities view to show the query if no results were returned.
Improved UI/UX of the Policies app with a more intuitive layout of the domains/policies and the controls/procedures for each domain.
Customers who have purchased the "Powerup Pack" or are at the Enterprise tier can now upload a custom logo for their J1 instance. The custom logo will be displayed in the main app UI and used in the policies PDF export.
We've been working on an integration for Salesforce. The integration currently ingests groups, users, user roles, and permission sets to support user access review and monitoring in JupiterOne. Please reach out if you're interested in using the integration. We'd love to hear your thoughts on what to add to make the integration valuable for you.
We're excited to announce the release of our JupiterOne Terraform provider! You can find it in the Terraform Registry. The provider currently supports managing Questions and Alert Rules. Let us know what you'd like to see next!
- Users can now configure optional ingestion of pipeline resources
- Fixed AWS API throttling in IAM processing step
- Reduced number of AWS API calls made during IAM policy processing
- Reduced number of AWS API calls made during EC2, Inspector, and ECR processing
- Improved processing of security groups and build relationships to protected resources (
aws_security_group PROTECTS resources)
- Fixed duplicate key in fetch-users step
user_endpoint.encryptednot reflecting state of boot partition
- Fixed duplicate relationships between managed apps and detected apps
- Fixed timeout of devices step (removed oversized raw data uploads)
- Improved handling
400 Bad Requestwhen verifying authentication
- Misc. bug fixes and updates to the new tabs in the Compliance app