New Features and Improvements
- The Policies app has an updated look & feel.
- JupiterOne now supports importing different versions of the same compliance framework.
- JupiterOne has optimizated J1QL query autocomplete. This decreases the latency between typing & showing results.
- Users can now use the date a policy/procedure was created within a template by using the
- URLs in the status checker widget can now be clicked on in order to navigate to the link.
- The Asset Inventory App now uses consistent date formats (previously, certain attributes were shown having a timestamp instead of a date/time).
- JupiterOne has added a "Removed" chip to entity properties that used to have a value but were manually removed, allowing a user to see what data is not present.
We also continue to enhance our integration for Salesforce. The integration currently ingests groups, users, user roles, and permission sets to support user access review and monitoring in JupiterOne. Please reach out if you're interested in using the integration. We'd love to hear your thoughts on what to add to make the integration valuable for you.
New relationships added:
New properties added to resources:
JupiterOne has added
aws_elb.categoryproperty (Classic ELB).
JupiterOne has improved the consistency of setting the
valueproperty of Route53 records to always remove the ending period. This allows for more consistent mapping for the domain records to the corresponding entity they connect to. The ending period, if present, is preserved in the
- JupiterOne has fixed the timeout of
synchronizestep for large data sets.
- JuptierOne has migrated to latest integration SDK for improved error handling and reporting.
- JupiterOne fixed the failure to uploads raw data for
github_pull_requestentities by removing
JupiterOne will not fail during the step that fetches App Engine Applications even when
appengine.apps.getresponds with a
JuptierOne added support for ingesting the following new relationships:
Source class Target
JupiterOne now handles cases where global
google_compute_imagehas been removed from Google Cloud and results in a
404status code when attempting to fetch.
JupiterOne will not fail in the step that fetches resource manager project when project cannot be fetched.
- JupiterOne now provides details from the response body in the case of
Bad Requestwhen verifying authentication.
- JupiterOne now correctly handles response of
UNAUTHORIZEDdisplays in the body of the mesage. JupiterOne now displays to user as a configuration/authorization issue.
JupiterOne has migrated to latest integration SDK for improved error handling and reporting.
New properties added to resource:
New entity added:
New relationships added: